Website Terms and Conditions & Privacy Statement
If you continue to browse this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which together with our Privacy Statement governs our relationship with you in relation to this website.
Terms and Conditions:
- The content of the pages of this site is for your information and use only. We may change it and without any notice.
- If you do allow cookies to be used, you general browsing activity will be tracked.
- Neither we or any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Any trademarks reproduced on this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
This is how we use the information we collected from you during your visit to our website. If we ask you for some information which can be used to identify you, we will us it in accordance with this Privacy Statement. This Statement may change if and when we update this page.
EMAIL, COMMENT AND FORMS
On the site you can leave comments and contact us via an enquiry form. We collect the following information:
- Contact details such as Name, Email, Telephone Number.
- Comments and/or Enquiry
We use this information for the following reasons:-
- Improve our web site and service.
- So we are able to respond to your enquiries
- To help encourage your interaction with us.
We may also send out emails about new services, products, offers etc. We hope you will find this interesting. We will use the email address you provided. You can opt out of this by sending us an email with the subject line 'Unsubscribe' or follow the instructions on the email. We will never sell or give your email address to anyone else.
We may also store you name and email address on our secure internal server (also see security).
THIRD PARTY COOKIES
We may use other websites that also leave cookies. We need them so some features of our site work. We do not control these features. For information about those cookie / policies, please visit the third-parties sites:
Security - We are committed to keeping your information safe. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have electronic and managerial procedures to keep and secure the information we collect online.
Other websites - Our site contain links to other websites. Once you use these links, you leave our site, we do not have control over other website. We are not responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting these other sites. Our Privacy Statement is no longer applicable on the new sites. You must look at their statements.
If you believe that any information we have is wrong, please write to us. We will promptly correct information found to be incorrect.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact us.
***This page was last updated on May 20th 2018***